We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, Women Digital Nomads may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Scrubba Portable Laundry to do your laundry anywhere.
Whether you are living in hostels, renting an apartment, going on an African safari or spending five days on a trek, you are going to love the Scrubba Wash Bag.
Get it from Amazon for $49.95.
2. Carrying your luggage will never be boring again with the Micro luggage scooter.
A practical, stylish, and fun travel accessory, the Micro Luggage Scooter helps you move around quickly and easily (and have fun while doing so).
Get it from Amazon for $299.99.
3. Feel comfortable in winter with ThermaCELL Heated Insoles.
Feel comfortable walking or making winter activities during winter.
Get it from Amazon for $99.
4. Ladies, pee while standing up with GoGirl.
Travel is not always glamorous, especially when dealing with unsanitary hostel bathrooms, camping sites with poor facilities, and dirty public toilets. Now women can pee while standing up with GoGirl.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
5. Protect your data with RFID Blocking Sleeves.
RFID are secure sleeves designed to protect credit cards, debit cards, money cards, identification cards, and passports from electronic fraud and theft.
Get it from Amazon for $13.97.
6. Shut out everyone with the HoodiePillow.
Block out unwanted light and people on the plane or bus.
Get it from Amazon for $34.95.
7. Stay hydrated with MIRA vacuum insulated water bottle.
Be the envy of other travelers around you with these well designed BPA-free wooden bottles.
Get it from Amazon for $20.95.
8. Charge your phone with NuAns ROLLDOCK Battery Dock.
Winner of the Japanese Good Design Award 2015, iF Design Award 2016 and red dot Design Award 2016, this charging dock that can also be used as a mobile battery.
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.
9. Roll up your clothes and go with ROLO roll-up travel bag.
Meet the suitcase of your dreams. Simply roll up your clothing, place it in the high quality zipper pockets, roll it up, and go!
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.
10. Keep track of your luggage with Tile.
Tile is a phone-connected, Bluetooth-enabled tracker. You can prompt Tile to ring if it’s within 100 feet of your phone. If someone else snatches your luggage and it goes out of Bluetooth range, you can expand the search using all Tile apps in the Tile community.
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
11. The Bose QuietComfort 25 are the best noise-cancelling headphones you can buy.
Noise cancelling devices are a must if you want to get some rest. Bose’s noise-cancelling technology is perhaps the best in the industry, and this pair has been extremely well-reviewed by audiophiles and gadget fiends alike.
Get it from Amazon for $299.
12. Patagonia’s travel tote bag converts easily into a day pack.
Quickly expand this tote and be on your way, and when you’re done, empty the bag and stuff the material into its own pocket for easy packing. It’s an excellent day pack that converts easily into a tote bag for outdoor market shopping.
Get it from Amazon for $183.46.
13. Take better travel photos with olloclip 4-in-1 smartphone lenses.
Olloclip makes ultra-wide, telephoto, macro, fish-eye and a host of other lens types. The 4-in-1 lens has all of them combined into one, and is an easy way to take beautiful Instagram photos and Snapchat videos instantly.
Get it from Amazon for $79.99.
14. Connect to the internet anywhere with Skyroam portable wifi hotspot.
Never worry about finding wifi anymore. With Skyroam, you can continue surfing the internet on long train/bus journeys plus you’ll never have to scramble to buy local SIM cards anymore.
Get it from Skyroam for $99.99 (with 3 days of free credits).
15. Gaze at the stars with this transparent bubble tent house.
Take your camping experience up a notch with a transparent bubble tent.
Get it from Amazon for $1660.